Central Carolina Hospital will begin holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics that are open to the public beginning Monday, February 22nd.
These clinics will take place Monday thru Friday from 12:30pm - 3:30pm. We will vaccinate according to the active group criteria determined by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
At this time, individuals in Group 1, Group 2, or Group 3A can call to make appointments, with vaccinations for Group 3A beginning on Wednesday, February 24th. These clinics will not be walk-in and interested community members must make an appointment. See the bottom of this page for group criteria information.
To make an appointment:
- Call 919.777.7999
- Leave a message including:
- Your name.
- Your date of birth.
- A phone number to reach you.
- Expect a call back within 1 business day to schedule your appointment day and time.
When you arrive for your vaccine:
- We ask that you do not arrive for your vaccine any more than 15 minutes before your scheduled time to limit the amount of people in our waiting areas.
- When you arrive, go to the front entrance for registation and a temperature check.
- Masks are required for the duration of your time in the hospital.
- Please practice social distancing when possible.
- Plan to stay 10 minutes after your vaccination for observation.
Thank you for your committment in our shared mission of #MakingCommunitiesHealthier. We look forward to seeing many #VaccineHeroes over the coming weeks.