Central Carolina Hospital's Imaging Department offers a variety of diagnostic imaging services including:
- breast health nurse navigator
- 64-slice CT
- DEXA Osteoporosis screening
- diagnostic radiology
- digital mammography with computer-aided detection
- Low-Dose Lung CT Screening
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) including breast MRI
- nuclear medicine
- Women's Center with sterotactic breast biopsies, breast ultrasound
Make your appointment
CCH is proud to offer 3D Mammography, detecting 20-65% more invasive breast cancers.Call 919-774-2157
Continue scrolling down to view more!
Central Carolina Hospital’s Imaging Department has achieved 3D Mammography Accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
Portable X-ray equipment allows for radiographs and fluoroscopic studies to be performed in surgery, patient rooms, Emergency Department, and the Intensive Care Unit.