Central Carolina Hospital's Imaging Department offers a variety of diagnostic imaging services including:
- Breast health nurse navigator
- 64-slice CT
- DEXA Osteoporosis screening
- Diagnostic radiology
- Digital mammography with computer-aided detection
- Low-Dose Lung CT Screening
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) including breast MRI
- Nuclear medicine
- Women's Center with stereotactic breast biopsies, breast ultrasound
Central Carolina Hospital’s Imaging Department has achieved 3D Mammography Accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
Portable X-ray equipment allows for radiographs and fluoroscopic studies to be performed in surgery, patient rooms, Emergency Department, and the Intensive Care Unit.