The Occupational Health Services department of Central Carolina Hospital is a provider of on-site occupational health nursing and training to industry in our service area.
For businesses, contracted nursing and training services onsite may be available with Central Carolina Hospital. Training and health fairs may also be available for a nominal fee for non-contracted industries.
Following is a list of services provided by the CCH Occupational Health Services department:
- Care-coordination of workers' compensation claims
- On site occupational nursing services
- Wellness programs (inservices) and health fairs for industry
- Management of urine and alcohol testing under the chain of custody process (For drug and alcohol testing, the donor must always bring a picture ID. Accounts for this are set up through Cindy Sharpe, Occupational Health Supervisor, unless the donor is treated in the ER.)
- CPR/First Aid/Blood Borne Pathogen classes for industry
For further information about the services provided by Central Carolina Hospital's Occupational Health Department, please call 919.774.2093. The fax number is 919.774.2095.
To coordinate a health fair or wellness program at your facility, please call our Community Wellness Educator at 919.708.4695.